However, I thought that a post would be in order.
The winner of the poll was Spider Jockey, in case you didn't check to see :) So that's what I'll be, I guess. I should really get started on my costume, but I'm so busy I just can't. . . yet.
I am currently upstairs with Alex waiting for it to be 4 o'clock so we can try and get on a livestream with ReadyUpLive. That'd be pretty cool, right? If we're on there I'll post a link to the livestream next time so you can watch it and us and it should be cool :)
I have to go in like 9 minutes, so I'm gonna stop this blog post right here and do a book update, and I'll post again once I'm done with Alex on Xbox to tell you about school and my schedule :)
Book Update
I just got finished writing a whole essay about this book :P but I just finished Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal. I'll give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars. I really liked this book, a lot, and it had a lot of startling facts and information in it :) I would totally recommend this book, but the only reason this didn't get a 5 out of 5 is because there were some sections that discussed government and unions that I didn't really understand and those got chapters got kind of boring. Despite this, you should ALL READ IT!
Here are some links in case you're interested:
Amazon (you can read the first few pages in there, too)
Fox Searchlight (Fast Food Nation has a film adaptation, too, if you're not the book type. I've never seen it and don't know what it's rated, but it could be interesting. . .)
Okay it's 4:01 so I'm gonna go check to see if they're livestreaming :) Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment