WRONG.
Life has been boring. Strangly, utterly, stressfully BORING . . . we’ve had no house showings at all. This poses to be a problem because we really can’t do anything because of the fact that our house hasn’t sold. We can’t find a new house, or a rental house. We can’t pick a moving date or start to pack up our stuff. We’re totally stuck in a rut. A deep rut. A deep, dark, stick rut that’s filled with honey.
I don’t even like honey. :P
However, recently, things have gotten a little bit more exciting, despite that fact that I’m sick and trying not to cough up a lung (It’s getting better :) ). It all started on the car ride back form the movies….(in case you were wondering what movie, it was Star Trek: Into Darkness. I wouldn’t bother seeing it if I were you). But anyway...
![]() |
| Psychedelic flashback swirl! (please pair with your own psychedelic flashback music) |
While driving home from Star Trek, my dad said that he and my mom have been talking, and that they had come up with some options for getting to Florida when we actually leave. One of them was to just fly across the U.S. to get there *yawn*. The other, drumroll please….
Was to DRIVE across the United States. My brother (Alex, for those of you who don’t know) and my reactions went something like this.
Me: Really? WOOOO!
Alex: That’s WAY too much time in a car.
Me: What places are we going to visit? I’m so excited!!
Alex: I wouldn’t enjoy myself. I’d rather fly.
Me: Are you serious?
Dad: We’re thinking places like Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, and Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Me: OH. MY. GOD. *squeal*
Alex: I’d rather just get to Florida and get it over with.
Nevertheless, we’ve decided we’re driving. We’re going to be spending about two weeks driving through the northern part of the United States. I’ve marked our route on the fancy colored map below.
- Park City, UT
- Yellowstone, WY
- Mt. Rushmore, SD
- Chicago, IL
- Cleveland, OH
- Hershey, PA
- Raleigh, NC
- Jacksonville, FL
- Vero Beach, FL
So there we go. And the best part? I get to blog about it to you guys!!
Just kidding, Hershey Park and the Hershey Factory tour are going to be my favorite parts, but I'll be sure to let you know where I am and what I'm doing whenever I can. Unless I'm in the car . . . I’ll be sure to mark our path on the map.
Another “fun” part to the trip, besides the 15hr car ride from Mt. Rushmore to Chicago is the fact that I’ll have to be taking Geometry online the whole time. Oh the joy.
Well, I think that about wraps it up. Jeez, this thing got long fast. I’m going to have to blog more often :) I think I’ll send out another blog post when we get an offer on our house. At least, I will when school gets out. That’s not that far away, you know! ;)



Hi Sarah! I like your blog and your style of writing. :) And of course you don't like honey! ;D haha
ReplyDeleteGood luck on getting your house sold!
Thanks Julia :) I kind of stole the meme thing from your blog ;) I'll definitely post an update once we get an offer or something....
Delete